Welcome to TWiki: a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other groupware tool on either an intranet or on the Internet.
This is the place to learn about TWiki features, find where to download it, and try it out for yourself...
The official TWikiTM
site is http://twiki.org/
TWiki User's Guide
Documentation for TWiki users.
- TWiki Quick Start - the fast track approach
- One-Page Primers cover TWiki basics
- Help on Installed Plugins
- DefaultPlugin: This plugin can be used to specify some simple custom rendering rules. It also renders depreciated
*_text_* as bold italic text.
- SpreadSheetPlugin: Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to tables located in JCuckoo topics.
- CommentPlugin: Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle.
- EditTablePlugin: Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- InterwikiPlugin: Link
ExternalSite:Page text to external sites based on aliases defined in the InterWikis topic
- RenderListPlugin: Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SlideShowPlugin: Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin: Render smilies as icons, like
:-) for or
- TablePlugin: Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
TWiki Reference Manual
Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users of the TWiki advanced online collaboration platform.
- ADMINS: In less than an hour, you can read through and customize the User's Guide to reflect the exact feature set enabled on your own TWiki site. See also other enhancement pages:
- TWikiSiteTools include utilities for navigation and for monitoring TWiki web and site-wide activity.
- The SiteMap: A color-coded directory of available webs that can be easily included on any page (below)
- You are currently in the TWiki web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the JCuckoo collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
JCuckoo Site Map
|| Welcome to JCuckoo... Users, Groups, Offices - tour this expandable virtual workspace. || ...get a first-hand feel for TWiki possibilities. |
|| Welcome, Registration, and other StartingPoints; TWiki history & Wiki style; All the docs... || ...discover TWiki details, and how to start your own site. |
|| Sandbox test area with all features enabled. || ...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web. |
|You can use color coding by web for identification and reference. This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgNOSPAM.net if you need a separate collaboration web for your team.
Legend of icons:
= Go to the home of the web
= Search the web
= See recent changes in the web
= Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail
- TWikiTM is a trademark of PeterThoeny
- Note: Twiki (with a lower case "w") is a robot character in the Buck RogersTM in the 25th Century TV series. TWiki (with an upper case "W") is not affiliated with the Dillie Family Trust, the registered trademark owner of the Buck Rogers name
- TWiki is developed as Free Software under the GNU/GPL
- This site is running TWiki version Alpha 30 Jul 2004 $Rev: 1701 $
- Get the current version from TWiki.org Downloads